The NAEE Curriculum Awards
The National Association of Economic Educators is currently accepting entries for its curriculum awards. Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze NAEE Curriculum Awards will be granted to creators of exceptional resources for teaching economics, personal finance, and/or entrepreneurship in grade levels K-5, 6-8, or 9-12. Winning entries will be selected based primarily on creativity, and accuracy of content. Submit entries in the form of lessons, videos or podcasts, or online programs.
Submission Deadlines: By August 1, 2019
Award winners will be notified by email by September 30.
To be eligible for consideration, each submission must meet the following criteria:
- The resource must be original work.
- The content is accurate based on national standards in economics, personal finance, and/or entrepreneurship.
- The content is age appropriate, based on grade-level standards and benchmarks.
- Concepts and areas of debate are treated impartially.
- Students are asked to use higher-order thinking skills.